El Tuco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I absolutely felt like I was in a family home with Coco always there to answer any questions and provide advice. The rooms were clean and large and the kitchen space had everything ready and available. It is about a 10 min walk from the center which means it is quieter and perfect for resting pre or post trekking. Hope to visit again Coco! Thanks for everything! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was not professional. Although this hostal is a house. I expected more professionalism from the staff. Before I arrived I received an email from Coco the person in charge of the hostal. In the email he recommended a pick up service from the airport to the hostal. The cost of the pick up service is 40 soles but he said that other taxi companies charge 55 soles. The truth is the cost is about 15 soles. I was ripped off by this hostal. I would recommend other to look at other hostals. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ El tuco hostel was great!! Coco and his familly accepted me into their familly for a couple days!! Hot showers and a comfy bed was exactly what I needed after a day of traveling around. Good breakfast included and a walking distancie from the square. It was perfect! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Audrey USA
- “ Coco is great! He helped everything what I want!!!! They have Wi-Fi, hot shower, baggage storage, and most important things that very kindness heart for everyone! Cost is not expensive! 本当に何でもしてくれるホストの方でした！値段相応の部屋ですが、ホストの方の思いやりの気持ちが充分に伝わって来て、値段以上の体験が出来ました。素晴らしかったです。 ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous Japan