El Tuco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really liked this hostel. It feels really clean and the owner is very attentive to the guest. I was feeling really sick due to the altitude. He had oxygen tank and let me get some. Showers have good pressure and hot water. There is a room to watch tv which is good when you want to get out of your room. Breakfast is good. The owner cooks breakfast upon request. I really enjoyed my stay here! I would recommend it n come back here if I'm ever in Peru again. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I absolutely felt like I was in a family home with Coco always there to answer any questions and provide advice. The rooms were clean and large and the kitchen space had everything ready and available. It is about a 10 min walk from the center which means it is quieter and perfect for resting pre or post trekking. Hope to visit again Coco! Thanks for everything! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was not professional. Although this hostal is a house. I expected more professionalism from the staff. Before I arrived I received an email from Coco the person in charge of the hostal. In the email he recommended a pick up service from the airport to the hostal. The cost of the pick up service is 40 soles but he said that other taxi companies charge 55 soles. The truth is the cost is about 15 soles. I was ripped off by this hostal. I would recommend other to look at other hostals. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA