El Tuco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything is as advertised, but it just feels kind of dark & dreary. Also, you have to ask staff to let you out & I just hate feeling trapped in for even the minute or two it can take to find someone. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We really liked this hostel. It feels really clean and the owner is very attentive to the guest. I was feeling really sick due to the altitude. He had oxygen tank and let me get some. Showers have good pressure and hot water. There is a room to watch tv which is good when you want to get out of your room. Breakfast is good. The owner cooks breakfast upon request. I really enjoyed my stay here! I would recommend it n come back here if I'm ever in Peru again. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I absolutely felt like I was in a family home with Coco always there to answer any questions and provide advice. The rooms were clean and large and the kitchen space had everything ready and available. It is about a 10 min walk from the center which means it is quieter and perfect for resting pre or post trekking. Hope to visit again Coco! Thanks for everything! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA