El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Punta del Este is made for rich people so finding a good hostel has its challenges. El Viajero is well situated between Playa Brava, Playa Manza as well a shops and restaurants. Considering that it's a chain they could do much better, our room had mold on the walls, the staffs music would pump into our room till 4am most nights and then breakfast prep starts at 7am. Not heaps of time for sleep. $1USD for pool, limited breakfast, limited facilities and not very clean. Turn the music down at 2? ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anna Canada
- “ Suites should be cleaned more often. Great staff, especiality German who were always available to help. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Awesome! The hostel is very well located in Praia Brava, near the "Monument of the Drowned" (one of the Punta´s postcards), the trendiest Gorlero street, laundry facilities, and trade in general. We thought we would spend Christmas night in boredom, but it was spectacular! The atmosphere of the place is great and the staff sought to gather all the guests! Too bad that we only stayed for 3 days but we intend to return again! A++!!! ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Marcus Brazil