El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was very dirty and don´t have enough for such quantity of people. Higienics is not the best in this place. If you go any month except january, should go directly and will find better and cheaper places. You can even find a nice hotel if you pay at the moment without reservation for the price of a hostel. ”
- 14 Feb 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Fantastic staff, very close to the beaches, bus station and center of the city. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
- “ Great hostel, we stayed in off-season, so was pretty chill. If you are going to Punta del Este to party, make sure you go during the busy months!! Hostel was clean, safe, staff helped us alot and spoke decent English. Easy walk to the beach, main bus terminal, and local city buses. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper, the doors bang fairly loudly in the hall. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA