El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic staff, very close to the beaches, bus station and center of the city. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
- “ Great hostel, we stayed in off-season, so was pretty chill. If you are going to Punta del Este to party, make sure you go during the busy months!! Hostel was clean, safe, staff helped us alot and spoke decent English. Easy walk to the beach, main bus terminal, and local city buses. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper, the doors bang fairly loudly in the hall. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. Clean rooms. Each guest gets a key. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. There is bread, cereal and coffee/tea for breakfast. Pretty good location in town too! I would stay here again! ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA