El Viajero Cartagena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place use to be a lot nicer but now it feels like they're just phoning it in. If you book a private room you're more likely to get a room in their second building (a block east of the main location) which is the same quality of rooms but not as busy as the main hostel location, some of the rooms in it are REALLY small though. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Yoav Israel
- “ Excellent hostel in the historical center, a few blocks from the main spots. Good breakfast, digital safe box in the rooms, good bunk beds and great atmosphere. There's a nice bar in the hostel where you can meet people quite easily. Internet is excellent. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 João Brazil
- “ I had a great time at this hostel. They offer a lot of activities for guests which I really appreciated. I ended up staying here after leaving Makako Chillout Hostel, which was awful. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Many strategic environment good, very clean. relaxed well ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Carla Cristina Brazil