El Viajero Cartagena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, great rooms, we shared a 6 girls bed room and it was clean and the facilities were good. I would definetly recommend it. ”
- 05 Oct 2013 Anonymous Peru
- “ Nothing really special about this place except the excellent location inside the walled city. Majority of the guests are in their early twentys and party hard. Forget about sleeping if you stay on weekends. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Øystein Norway
- “ First time staying at a Hostel and I was impressed by El Viajero. The facilities was nice. The breakfast was Great. And the Staff very friendly and accommodating. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Vondell USA
- “ We loved the staff especially Alex. He was extremely helpful to us. We also loved the atmsophere and music. I felt safe the whole time I was there and I loved happy hour! I wish breakfast had been a different cereal choice or switched it up occasionally but otherwise I really enjoyed my stay ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Eric USA