El Viajero Cartagena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can not be in the public areas after midnight even if you are quiet, staff can be rude and the WiFi cuts off frequently. ”
- 01 Dec 2017 Arnulfo USA
- “ It was OK. It's a fun place with good events in the evening. Doesn't live up to the very good reviews though. ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good hostel. Probably the cleanest hostel I ever had stayed. Simple breakfast, good location, good staff. I recomend! ”
- 08 Apr 2017 Nayana Grasielle Brazil
- “ My stay at Viajero was really amazing! It felt very clean- they had maids cleaning every day. The hostel even provided breakfast, which wasn't much but I'll take a good cup of coffee and local fresh fruit for free any day. My favorite part of the hostel was the activities they had every night, I did a salsa class along with a game night and it was a great way to meet others staying here. I would stay here again! ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Mei-Mei USA