El Viajero Cartagena Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Many strategic environment good, very clean. relaxed well ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Carla Cristina Brazil
- “ Staff is well prepared to recomend places to eat, exchange money, how to buy mobile sim card, and other information. All I asked was answered in a good way. This hostel has and incredible atmosphere for interaction, to meet other travellers and friendships. The location, inside old town, is excellent. Really enjoyed! ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Andre Brazil
- “ It was great although I'd like more things for breakfast. The atmosphere is great, the service is good and the beds are comfortable. I liked it and would definitely book a place in el viajero hostel when travelling to Cartagena! ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Wilmer Colombia
- “ The staff is very rude and unhelpful. The showers were disgusting. I've been in many hostels and this one is by far the worst hostel in the world. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Staff could have been more friendly. They seemed annoyed when I asked them about some questions, but it could have been because it was extremely hot that day. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA