El Viajero - Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Couldn't have been any better—the staff if friendly, the place is simple and clean, and my stay was very nice! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Michael USA
- “ Nice hostel. Great location. Good breakfast. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Para uma noite, não tive problemas, mas achei bem caro para o que é. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Vanessa Brazil
- “ The only problem we had was the amount of money that www.hostels.com page showed and the final price we had to pay. We had to pay a double final price (because the price of the page does not consider argentinian cost). An advise: contact the hostel where you will stay and check the final price to be sure. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 diego Argentina
- “ The hostel has a privileged location: adjacent to the Avenue General Flores (main shaft near the historic center) where are the restaurants, bakeries, markets and trade in general. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Marcus Brazil