El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Recomendo com certeza ”
- 23 Dec 2014 LEONARDO Brazil
- “ Breakfast is served from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. The items offered for breakfast are not repeated if guests do not show up as early as 9:00 AM. No fruits are served. WI FR is not accessible in the rooms. Connection everywhere else lacks to be desired. Towel should be provided upon a deposit. The staff does not respond to emails through their web page 'contact us' prior or after the booking process.Only once my email was responded.We need to know a couple of things prior to come to San Andres. . ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is a "get what you pay for" kind of place. The staff was not unfriendly but they had no knowledge of the town at all - every question we asked was answered with a wave in a general direction of the sea. The room we stayed in was very close to the bar which played very loud music until 1 or 2 every day. The whole place could use a paint job but it is clean - clean sheets, clean bathroom, clean floors. I don't know if I would stay here again if I go to San Andres again. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The air conditioning in dorms is far too strong, it is a nightmare, and the monitoring cannot be changed, even at the "lowest". bathroom: average size, clean, but no way to evacuate heat and water on the ground so after a shower, seems like it has not been cleaned, a mess. Staff cordial, breakfast good..Please change your group booking policies as well in dorms, as alone traveller we don't expect a group of 6 for a 8 bedrooms bunk and all inconvenients coming along. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Agnes France
- “ The only thing I didn´t like was that we couldn´t have internet access in our room (No wi fi signal). We have had to go to the reception to get it. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Peru