El Warung Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome place! Thank you so much for a great stay. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Kelvin USA
- “ I have immensely enjoyed my stay. Ideal location, home atmosphere, all amenities in this exceptionally clean, artistically inclined place run by a great, dynamic and professional manager. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Jozef Poland
- “ You alomost can hear the Ocean from the windows of this hostel! Very close to the beautiful Playa de Canteras and the promenade. A very nice staff ! Lo siento mucho, gue no conoci Manolo (the owner). Saludos desde Polonia! Barbara . ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The stairs is hell when you have so much heavy luggage as I have ;-) Next time I'll bring a lot less with me! :-) ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Reinhilde Belgium
- “ Especially the atmosphere at the hostel was amazing! The staff was very helpful and flexible. ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Annukka
- “ It was the best hostel in my whole trip around Gran Canaria. Manuel was amazing guy and helped me in everything. This hostel has fantastic location close to the Playa Las Canteras and the atmosphere there was really cosy. Especially thanks to Manuel for free chinese lessons which I really enjoyed . Hope to come back to Warung Hostel :) ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Poland