El Warung Beach House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manuel the owner was friendly enough as were a couple of the volunteers but I just didn't fit into the group of people that were staying there. I booked as it was the top rated hostel. Beds were a decent size but lots noise early in a morning from the volunteers. Although there are lockers for your valuables, no lockable cupboards for food, which is normal but this is the first hostel I've stayed in (and I've stayed in many) where guests food and drink has gone missi ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff are great, and it's a great little hostel if you wanting to avoid the party hostel environment. ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostel, superb staff. Nothing to complain about. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Teemu Finland
- “ When I arrive NOBODY anwers the doorbell. I called to the phone, nobody answers. I have to take another hotel. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Mariano Argentina