El Warung Cave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good. ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Oliver England
- “ The El Warung Cave Hostel is locatet in one of the most beautiful places in Europe. We really enjoyed the mountains at day and the view of the stars at night. Really nice people and a relaxed homy atmosphere. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Rikke Denmark
- “ I would recommend a visit to this hostel based on it's superb location. If you are looking for peace and quiet with excellent views and hiking opportunities then this I a perfect place. I am really glad that we stayed here but I am also glad that our visit was just for one night due to lack of evening activity in the village. The price is good but there was cost involved in getting to this location - 14 euros to get a taxi back to the nearest bus stop. I would return to this hostel another time. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Justine England
- “ Very nice people and an amazing view. Though, not easy to find, better call the owner and let him explain the way. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Marvin Germany
- “ Had a wonderful time at El Warung Cave Hostel in Artenara. The staff and owner were super friendly and helpful, the location was amazing and I was sad to leave Gran Canaria! Love the hiking in the area. If I am ever back to the island, I will definitely be booking nights here again. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Charlotte Canada
- “ This hostel was perfect :D the views are breathtaking and it was such an amazing experience to be up in the clouds. The environment was perfect, lots of cacti with their fruit growing, and the hostel managed to be really cosy and have an amazing community feel to it. Also MASSIVELY love the hostel manager Roch, he's fab, and I love his car as well! Definitely would recommend and would definitely go back! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous England