El Warung Cave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The service was great. Keep up the hard work. This is a rare and affordable experience, which is important to maintain. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Andrew Ireland
- “ Magic place: the cave, the view of the caldera, the panoramic trails, the village. Enthusiastic staff (Sara). Of course the accomodation is basic (it is a cave: that's the charm) but with everyting we needed, kitchen, warm shower, big living room, outside terrace dominating the valley: caldera, Roque Nublo, La Aldea in the distance where the sun sets. Gorgeous. ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ It's an amasing surrounding to stay high up in the mountains in this cave hostel, the facilitisch where poor but the owner told that he is starting now the nesserary reparations. I had the bad luck that there was a storm for few days so it was really cold inside and outside, (door where not closing). But they just started a new cave hostel for 4 pers. at even a more wonderfull place. But even more isolated so you need to bring your food etc. But it's just great to stay in both ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands