El Warung Cave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's an amasing surrounding to stay high up in the mountains in this cave hostel, the facilitisch where poor but the owner told that he is starting now the nesserary reparations. I had the bad luck that there was a storm for few days so it was really cold inside and outside, (door where not closing). But they just started a new cave hostel for 4 pers. at even a more wonderfull place. But even more isolated so you need to bring your food etc. But it's just great to stay in both ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really good. ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Oliver England
- “ The El Warung Cave Hostel is locatet in one of the most beautiful places in Europe. We really enjoyed the mountains at day and the view of the stars at night. Really nice people and a relaxed homy atmosphere. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Rikke Denmark