El Warung Cave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice place up in the mountains but terrible bad organised. this can be a lovely place with better organisation. The cave is lovely! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 marita Sweden
- “ This is a unique and unforgettable place! If you are looking for peace surrounded by the beautiful nature you won't find the better place in Gran Canaria. This is a grat point to start hiking, be careful about signs though. Thanks a lot Rock (Roch )!! Barbara ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ A great place not to be missed while exploring Gran Canaria! I enjoyed it a lot. The host is brilliant at building up a sense of small and cosy community. The views are spectacular, especially the sunsets... I would certainly like to come back there and also recommend it to all travelers who would like to stay in a place with a character. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Magic location, magic hostel. Also great atmosphere: we prepared and had dinner with all the guests together. In spite of being so small (8 beds) and in a cave, it has everything I needed (except wifi, but I can have it free in the center of the village Artenara). ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous Italy