El Warung Cave Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was perfect :D the views are breathtaking and it was such an amazing experience to be up in the clouds. The environment was perfect, lots of cacti with their fruit growing, and the hostel managed to be really cosy and have an amazing community feel to it. Also MASSIVELY love the hostel manager Roch, he's fab, and I love his car as well! Definitely would recommend and would definitely go back! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great stay, amazing view and facilities. Thanks again! ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Matilda Sweden
- “ Unique hostel with amazing views, really loved staying there for two nights. People were friendly and helpful, I couldn't recommend more! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ very nice place up in the mountains but terrible bad organised. this can be a lovely place with better organisation. The cave is lovely! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 marita Sweden
- “ This is a unique and unforgettable place! If you are looking for peace surrounded by the beautiful nature you won't find the better place in Gran Canaria. This is a grat point to start hiking, be careful about signs though. Thanks a lot Rock (Roch )!! Barbara ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland