Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only one person from the staff was able to speak english. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Cyntia Brazil
- “ All very nice! ;-) ...Except for a control freak mother of the owner who kept watching the moves of all guests during breakfast and putting things away into the dishwasher and treating people like children! She didn't speak a word of English or any other foreign languages although she was in charge of the reception in the morning till 2pm! Her manors of letting people know, that she only spoke Polish were not the best either! This was a real pity, because frankly the rest was perfect! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Very nice, big, spaciaous Hostel. Dorm rooms were not cramped and toilets were clean. Communal area was pretty cool and the staff were reasonably helpful. However - there was very little atmostphere in the hostel - not too many rooms means chances of meeting like-minded solo travellers were slim. Also - the location is a bit away from the centre of town but the bus connection is easy and cheap (10 mins to town centre on bus). All in all - a hostel I would recommed if visiting Warsaw! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Sean Ireland
- “ The best hostel ever.... I have stayed in many hostels, therefore I could say this is a beatiful one. Nice staff, excellent facilities and breakfast, beautiful rooms. I definetely recommend it. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico