Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our family of 4 had a wonderful stay at Elbrus Home. Khem was so welcoming and accommodating with the rooms and prices so we could stay together. The breakfast was amazing and super filling (loved the porridge with bananas!) and the rooftop deck was perfect. Khem arranged our bus travel to Pokhara. All the staff are extremely friendly and will do their best to help if there is a problem with wifi or power. Rooms are simple and clean and the comforters are warm which is key this time of year! ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Michele Canada
- “ I loved Elbrus Home! Great staff, cute garden, solid breakfast provided, I couldn't have asked for more from my hostel experience. I even booked a trek through the hostel that I really enjoyed, and the hostel has been great about answering questions, offering its services, etc. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time at Elbrus Home. Great staff, helpful advice, storage while we were trekking, good breakfast, positive people. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing host! Very friendly and very helpful with everything. Any questions we had were answered and activities/ transport organised for us. Stress-free trip! Comfortable rooms and common areas too. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ It not located in center of Thamel yet it still convenient to get there,only takes 10 mins by walking. Host and staff were so friendly and enthusiastic to help travellers, they really treated us very well. Free and yummy breakfast is awesome benefit!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Chuan Wen Taiwan