Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A much quiter location than bustling Thamel. The common areas were very nice and the rooms were spacious. They were great about storing luggage and the breakfasts were very nice. Negative was that I did have bedbugs in my room. ”
- 08 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A lovely place, thanks so much Khem and other staff members! ”
- 03 Apr 2017 Judith South Africa
- “ Had a good stay at the Elbrus home. Pretty decent location - very close to food and shops and some sight seeing (about 1-3 mile walk to other sight seeing .. or much quicker cab ride). The travel desk was helpful also and assisted me in booking an overnight elsewhere. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Allyson USA