Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and staff! Khim answered all of our questions and even took the time to sit and chat with us at breakfast. Will definitely stay again when back in Katmandu ”
- 09 Apr 2015 John USA
- “ Our family of 4 had a wonderful stay at Elbrus Home. Khem was so welcoming and accommodating with the rooms and prices so we could stay together. The breakfast was amazing and super filling (loved the porridge with bananas!) and the rooftop deck was perfect. Khem arranged our bus travel to Pokhara. All the staff are extremely friendly and will do their best to help if there is a problem with wifi or power. Rooms are simple and clean and the comforters are warm which is key this time of year! ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Michele Canada
- “ I loved Elbrus Home! Great staff, cute garden, solid breakfast provided, I couldn't have asked for more from my hostel experience. I even booked a trek through the hostel that I really enjoyed, and the hostel has been great about answering questions, offering its services, etc. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA