Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Elbrus Home was a lovely respite from the chaotic nature of neighboring Thamel. Khim is a first-rate host and took care to address all of our needs during our two night stay in Kathmandu. Accommodations were simple but clean, and the hot showers always worked as advertised. Breakfast is a delight, and readily available drinking water is a nice touch. Lots of outdoor space, decent WiFi and a roof deck round out a good value guesthouse for a bookend stay before/after trekking in and around Nepal. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 David USA
- “ Each night I stayed was a pleasure. Great staff and service. Breakfast was good, the rooms nice and clean. I'll definitely stay again and recommend to friends. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Brendan Canada
- “ Great location and staff! Khim answered all of our questions and even took the time to sit and chat with us at breakfast. Will definitely stay again when back in Katmandu ”
- 09 Apr 2015 John USA
- “ Our family of 4 had a wonderful stay at Elbrus Home. Khem was so welcoming and accommodating with the rooms and prices so we could stay together. The breakfast was amazing and super filling (loved the porridge with bananas!) and the rooftop deck was perfect. Khem arranged our bus travel to Pokhara. All the staff are extremely friendly and will do their best to help if there is a problem with wifi or power. Rooms are simple and clean and the comforters are warm which is key this time of year! ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Michele Canada