Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A much quiter location than bustling Thamel. The common areas were very nice and the rooms were spacious. They were great about storing luggage and the breakfasts were very nice. Negative was that I did have bedbugs in my room. ”
- 08 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A lovely place, thanks so much Khem and other staff members! ”
- 03 Apr 2017 Judith South Africa
- “ Had a good stay at the Elbrus home. Pretty decent location - very close to food and shops and some sight seeing (about 1-3 mile walk to other sight seeing .. or much quicker cab ride). The travel desk was helpful also and assisted me in booking an overnight elsewhere. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Allyson USA
- “ What a wonderful experience! This is an oasis in Kathmandu. In the morning Khem, Aleh, and their staff prepare a wonderful breakfast at any time from 6AM to 11AM based on your schedule. They are very helpful for any type of activity you would like to do. They also, with no reservation, took care of our baggage while we were in Nagrakot. This is a little outside of Thamel, which can actually be a good thing but wanted to let you know that you need to cross a busy road to get into Thamel. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA