Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Elbrus Home was such a great hostel in Thamel. Kim will bend over backwards for you to make you happy! He is very nice and will have breakfast made every morning. He will also have tea or soup made for you in the daytime. I highly recommend it and would go back! ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent stay at Elbrus home. Khem went above and beyond to welcome, accommodate, and help us throughout our journey of Nepal. Highly recommended! ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Elbrus Home was a lovely respite from the chaotic nature of neighboring Thamel. Khim is a first-rate host and took care to address all of our needs during our two night stay in Kathmandu. Accommodations were simple but clean, and the hot showers always worked as advertised. Breakfast is a delight, and readily available drinking water is a nice touch. Lots of outdoor space, decent WiFi and a roof deck round out a good value guesthouse for a bookend stay before/after trekking in and around Nepal. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 David USA
- “ My son and I enjoyed our stay here at Elbrus Home . We stayed here twice on our trip in Nepal . The staff is great ! always willing to help you . A great breakfast too . Location is very close to the main Thamel area . They will answer any question and book whatever is needed . This is a must stay location and very safe place . ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Each night I stayed was a pleasure. Great staff and service. Breakfast was good, the rooms nice and clean. I'll definitely stay again and recommend to friends. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Brendan Canada