Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing host! Very friendly and very helpful with everything. Any questions we had were answered and activities/ transport organised for us. Stress-free trip! Comfortable rooms and common areas too. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ It not located in center of Thamel yet it still convenient to get there,only takes 10 mins by walking. Host and staff were so friendly and enthusiastic to help travellers, they really treated us very well. Free and yummy breakfast is awesome benefit!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Chuan Wen Taiwan
- “ The location has some distance walking to the center of thamel. Besides, the noisy street and barking dogs make you hard to sleep. Some sound-proof windows can be installed on each room. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Super friendly staff and a delicious breakfast! Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Bronwyn Australia
- “ Great location, delicious free breakfast, clean, organized, and a wonderful staff that will answer any questions and help you with anything you need. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Clark USA
- “ Whether you're going to Nepal to hike, sightsee, or just explore, this is a great place to start. Helpful and knowledgeable staff that will set you up with anything you need and make you feel at home. Great location right at Thamel. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Clark USA