Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved Elbrus Home! Great staff, cute garden, solid breakfast provided, I couldn't have asked for more from my hostel experience. I even booked a trek through the hostel that I really enjoyed, and the hostel has been great about answering questions, offering its services, etc. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time at Elbrus Home. Great staff, helpful advice, storage while we were trekking, good breakfast, positive people. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing host! Very friendly and very helpful with everything. Any questions we had were answered and activities/ transport organised for us. Stress-free trip! Comfortable rooms and common areas too. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ It not located in center of Thamel yet it still convenient to get there,only takes 10 mins by walking. Host and staff were so friendly and enthusiastic to help travellers, they really treated us very well. Free and yummy breakfast is awesome benefit!!! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Chuan Wen Taiwan
- “ The location has some distance walking to the center of thamel. Besides, the noisy street and barking dogs make you hard to sleep. Some sound-proof windows can be installed on each room. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Super friendly staff and a delicious breakfast! Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Bronwyn Australia