Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Teeny tiny room with very little space to move around in. Bathroom is all in one, meaning you shower over the sink and toilet. Location was great though - we would often zip home after dining or shopping for a change of clothes or a little rest. It was one of the cheapest places in Mykonos - the whole island is very expensive!! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ The room was really different from the pictures shown in the add. It was really small and there was just one plug to recharge our devices. The beds were really bad and the hotel doesn't have room service even to change the towels or take out the rubbish. The bathroom have no division between the toilet and the shower so every time someone had a shower the whole bathroom got really wet. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Bruno Brazil
- “ Perfect simple place, on a rooftop in Mykonos old town. Very easy to get to and a great location! Thanks ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Mariel Switzerland
- “ The place is located in Mykonos heart. It is very very beautiful and clean hostel. We were 4 persons so we had two rooms on the roof and we shared the bathroom only among us. Our host was also very nice, he picked us up from the main plaza and guided us to the hostel. He also gave us his phone number if we needed anything else. Overall we felt really lucky to be in this place. We would definitely stay again in this place! ”
- 11 May 2015 Natalia Mexico