Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic location! As there is no front desk, we had a lot of trouble getting into our room and meeting with the room attendant. Was not especially friendly or knowledgeable, but not rude either. Room was clean and had a ceiling fan, which was excellent! Bathroom was clean with good water pressure and hot water. Close to everything. Would recommend getting the roof top room-even though we didn't stay there, we got a tour, and it was really nice! ”
- 19 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Paul was great, he came pick us up to show us the way Cute little place, Only negative comments, small rooms and a commune bathroom ”
- 14 May 2014 jean francois Canada
- “ The room we stayed in was quite small. In the bathroom there was no separation between the shower and toilet- the water would go everywhere. Impossible to find the place at night time - no signs or anything, just another place with white walls and a blue door haha. I imagine if you stayed in the apartment upstairs then it would have been better. Wouldn't consider this a hostel in any way. Paul picked us up and was nice but would have been good to have staff there and more of a hostel vibe. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Australia