Elephant Backpacker Sydney
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ People are very crazy, but is fine. The wifi is good, but doesnt work in the bedroom only in the lounge. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 adriano Brazil
- “ great location, very kind, friendly and helpful stuff. nice experience, could only recommend ! ”
- 27 May 2014 Chunye South Korea
- “ Bedbugs and cockroaches inclusive and everywhere. Staff advised us to go back to bed after discovering bed bug, since they would clean the whole room a f ew hours later. Happened das after We moved to another room, which was even worse. Kitchen dirty and also full of animals. Beds are double booked or just some strangers sleep in your room without paying. Nobody really checks or does care. Bathrooms are most of the time disgusting. Do yourself a favour and do not go there. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Xenia Germany
- “ We were there in the start of mars and we just stay there over the day beacuse we saw that our bed ha a free surfer Mr.bedbugs, but we got our money back and the staff were friendly. The wifi is alright and the kitchen is quit good but you have to leave a deposit for everything you want to use and you get a plate and mug for your stay that you have to return when you check out. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden