Elephant Backpacker Sydney
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ NO WI-FI WHATSOEVER. The only security provided is a locker (which is nice). The main entrance is often open and the door to my dorm room was not capable of locking. Room 112. Everything else was average (including staff and cleanliness). There were good alcohol deals in the cafe next door. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ it was really really dirty, too cold and the bed was totally uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep at all! ”
- 14 May 2013 Francesco Italy
- “ The hostel is located really close to the most interesting tourist points (Sydney Opera House, Hyde Park, etc). People are nice there, rooms are clean. I'd only change the restrooms, the showers were a little messy. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The water leaking from the ceiling in the bathroom was unsettling as the whole place looked to be about to fall apart, even though the hostel is said to be new. The place had no wifi for free or to buy and some the staff were really nice while others were not. To use any plates or cooking supplies you had to first give a deposit. But the location was the best thing about the place, if your just looking for that and a place to put your head down its good. Not great but not the worst either. ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada