Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The personnel was really nice, the room was big and comfortable, but it was a little bit cold there and no wifi. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Matúš Slovakia
- “ it was nice, but without wifi. i never book hostel without wifi:) ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Ana Georgia
- “ No internet which would be fine if you weren't from out of the country and the internet was your only way of communicating with your family back home. The woman that owns the place is very nice and helpful and went over the map with us to show us where everything was. The room was huge and clean. If you expect to meet people this isn't the place to be because there is no common room to meet and mingle with fellow travelers. Overall, a very good experience and I would return if I was in Vienna. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was one if the worst experiences in my life of traveling! ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Iran
- “ Everything is fine. It easy to get and the housemaster is really nice. For Chinese, there are small kitchen that made me really happy. Except there are no wireless which are not convenient during night. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Zhongbao China
- “ Nice place, nice host! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous China