Elizabeth's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is only there for a few hours a day at random days (during 2 night stay only saw then when I arrived). Next to train station which makes it really loud. Also by the street which makes it even louder - had a very hard time to sleep. No bins in the room but otherwise clean. Not many people staying so when booked for a 4-person-dorm only had to share room with one person. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Keir Estonia
- “ Very welcoming staff (owner?) Comfortable beds, very quiet, my room was not small.No curtains, no breakie. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay for the money paid. Train station,bus station, supermarket and city center were all near - 10 minutes walk everywhere. Staff was extremely helpfull. The state of the room could be a bit better on the cleaning part (sheets were a bit on the old side and I found few old patches of dirt on them - obviously cleaned, but not well), the sanitary facilities were clean. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Kveta Czech Republic
- “ TV only latvian and russian ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous France