Elizabeth's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, spent a weekend there. Staff was nice, easy to communicate with in English. The rooms were nice and clean, comfortable beds, facilities also very clean and working well, nothing to complain about there. Doors all locked. Very few guests, so there's a good chance that you will have a 4 or 6 bed room all to yourself during your stay. Great location, major shopping center, train, bus station, old town within a kilometer. Towels were too small, bed sheets a bit short. Recommend. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ The staff is only there for a few hours a day at random days (during 2 night stay only saw then when I arrived). Next to train station which makes it really loud. Also by the street which makes it even louder - had a very hard time to sleep. No bins in the room but otherwise clean. Not many people staying so when booked for a 4-person-dorm only had to share room with one person. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Keir Estonia
- “ Very welcoming staff (owner?) Comfortable beds, very quiet, my room was not small.No curtains, no breakie. ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good place to stay for the money paid. Train station,bus station, supermarket and city center were all near - 10 minutes walk everywhere. Staff was extremely helpfull. The state of the room could be a bit better on the cleaning part (sheets were a bit on the old side and I found few old patches of dirt on them - obviously cleaned, but not well), the sanitary facilities were clean. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Kveta Czech Republic
- “ TV only latvian and russian ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous France