Elizabeth's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent, highly recommended! I had a short stopover in Riga and needed a place to stay for the night.. they did not have 24h reception but sent me codes and left a key for me to get in and out by myself! Very simple, affordable and great value for money! If you however expect helpful staff available 24/7 this is probably not gfor you. ”
- 15 Dec 2017 Lars Finland
- “ The location is very good, close to most important places that you can visit. The room is warm and comfortable, but there is some smell in it, which is the only thing that needs to be improved. It is also very quiet at night, and you can have a really good sleep. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Great hostel, spent a weekend there. Staff was nice, easy to communicate with in English. The rooms were nice and clean, comfortable beds, facilities also very clean and working well, nothing to complain about there. Doors all locked. Very few guests, so there's a good chance that you will have a 4 or 6 bed room all to yourself during your stay. Great location, major shopping center, train, bus station, old town within a kilometer. Towels were too small, bed sheets a bit short. Recommend. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Lithuania