Elizabeth's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to stay for the money paid. Train station,bus station, supermarket and city center were all near - 10 minutes walk everywhere. Staff was extremely helpfull. The state of the room could be a bit better on the cleaning part (sheets were a bit on the old side and I found few old patches of dirt on them - obviously cleaned, but not well), the sanitary facilities were clean. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Kveta Czech Republic
- “ TV only latvian and russian ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Location is good, walking distance from oldtown. Despite short distance to railway, I could not hear any disturbing noises from trains. Overall impression is good, however I noticed few drawbacks, i.e. little bit dirty carpet in the room, stinky bedding, shower booth's floors was dirty and worst that room's door could not stop any noices from corridor, and in the when staff was changing at 7 AM, I heard everything what has been happening in the corridor. Also room did not have night curtain... ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Lithuania