Elizabeth's Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good, walking distance from oldtown. Despite short distance to railway, I could not hear any disturbing noises from trains. Overall impression is good, however I noticed few drawbacks, i.e. little bit dirty carpet in the room, stinky bedding, shower booth's floors was dirty and worst that room's door could not stop any noices from corridor, and in the when staff was changing at 7 AM, I heard everything what has been happening in the corridor. Also room did not have night curtain... ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. The administrators were friendly and polite, rooms and beds were clean and comfortable. The hostel is just 2 minutes walking to the train station and 4 minutes to bus station and 5 to Old Riga. The only thing that upset us is that there was no stove to cook food (and even microwave is so old and tired that it can only heat up food a little bit, but not cook). ”
- 03 Jan 2014 ALEXANDER Russia
- “ This hostel has a friendly staff but with limited english capabilities. The place is quiet and confortable. The only bad surprise i had is that the kitchen does not include a stove to cook pasta or so and almost no forks. I had a great stay for about 7 days and would recommend it to people who prefer a quiet hostel than a party one. ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland