Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a place for traveller who spend most of the time outside & back only for rest. (+) Staffs are friendly & helpful. (+) Room facility quite complete. Small room but hv fridge inside (O_O) (-) Room is very small... ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very friendly atmosphere. I would always stay there again. ”
- 22 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I am always coming back here when I go to Seoul, that should be telling:) ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This place is so hard to find! It took me 2 hours, though I had gotten off at the right bus stop and it was within one block. I even had help from some Koreans, who were also unable to find it despite the route description. They even called the front desk several times and asked for directions in Korean (so the language can not have been the problem), however we were unable to find it. The reason is that it is well hidden in a small side street behind some shops. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany