Elmtree Guest House Myeongdong
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Staff was great, very friendly. I met some really awesome people there. Not sure why they said they offer rice and kimchi for breakfast, because they don't. My room was very tiny and dirty. Glad they had a free computer I could use. I also liked that it wasn't too busy there. Wish they would have had more than one computer though. Its also located down a very dirty alley way, so that wasn't that great. Overall, I paid way too much for the room and would not stay again. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 samirah USA
- “ In fact, everything is not ok,but the location. The room is really small, more than you can image. Trust me! The most terrible thing is that a "FBG" broke into my room while I left the hostel for downtown after I checked in. And he took my leagage away and leave it in the front door. It's totally no private for a guest. If you want to book this hostel, please consider again and again. By the way the C/P is not okay. C ”
- 31 May 2014 Yen Chun Taiwan
- “ This is a place for traveller who spend most of the time outside & back only for rest. (+) Staffs are friendly & helpful. (+) Room facility quite complete. Small room but hv fridge inside (O_O) (-) Room is very small... ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia