Embassie Liverpool Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Muy agradable el staff , siempre atentos y dispuestos , muy buena onda, Lo recomiendo...!!! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Ana Maria Argentina
- “ Unlike those big super-hostels, Embassie is inviting from the get-go, even more so when you meet the staff led by Kevin Murphy, who are all very warm and friendly and helpful. The showers are limited, but in my experience they were never full so I even had the bathroom all to myself. There is a free "breakfast" that is available the entire day. The best part--the free Beatles tour by Kevin himself, which will make you fall in love with Liverpool if you haven't already! ”
- 30 May 2013 Amanda Victoria Philippines
- “ Embassie is a pretty excellent hostel with cheap, accessible rooms and a great staff. I felt quite at home there despite not being the typical hosteling age (41). Strongly recommend it. ”
- 31 Oct 2012 RON USA
- “ the Beatles night on thursday was amazing! ”
- 15 Sep 2012 Romina Agustina
- “ Nice place, I recommend this Hostel / Lena from Sweden ”
- 27 Apr 2012 Lena