Embassie Liverpool Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice pleasant hostel. Close to most attractions ”
- 01 Feb 2017 Anonymous
- “ Staff was the best! Really great atmosphere! Room got a bit hot at night because the window was broken, but otherwise this was a great experience :) ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Tiffany Switzerland
- “ Best hostel I ever stayed in! Everyone here was very nice, welcoming and helpful! I got some great recommendations and I feel like I made the most out of my stay! I met some really nice and interesting people even though I usually have trouble talking to people. The room was spacey (smelled surprisingly good too) and the bed extremely comfortable. Bathrooms were clean but still kind of homey, and you could access breakfast-food and drinks all day. I hope I'll have the chance to stay here again! ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly staff, I immediately felt among friends. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Laura Italy