Embassie Liverpool Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The perfect place to discover Liverpool, and close enough to walk to the centre easily (or go by bus). A sanctuary in a vibrant city, with unique atmosphere, and it comes with a lovely courtyard/garden too. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Ursula Germany
- “ Muy agradable el staff , siempre atentos y dispuestos , muy buena onda, Lo recomiendo...!!! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Ana Maria Argentina
- “ Unlike those big super-hostels, Embassie is inviting from the get-go, even more so when you meet the staff led by Kevin Murphy, who are all very warm and friendly and helpful. The showers are limited, but in my experience they were never full so I even had the bathroom all to myself. There is a free "breakfast" that is available the entire day. The best part--the free Beatles tour by Kevin himself, which will make you fall in love with Liverpool if you haven't already! ”
- 30 May 2013 Amanda Victoria Philippines