Embassie Liverpool Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I ever stayed in! Everyone here was very nice, welcoming and helpful! I got some great recommendations and I feel like I made the most out of my stay! I met some really nice and interesting people even though I usually have trouble talking to people. The room was spacey (smelled surprisingly good too) and the bed extremely comfortable. Bathrooms were clean but still kind of homey, and you could access breakfast-food and drinks all day. I hope I'll have the chance to stay here again! ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly staff, I immediately felt among friends. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Laura Italy
- “ Nice and friendly place. Our hosts were very gracious and spent a lot of time making sure we were oriented in Liverpool. The only negative thing to note was that outlets were tough to come by in our 12 person room. However, the hostel was not busy during our stay so it was not a problem for us. The hostel is located in a very quiet, central area. Quick hint: we found delta cabs to be very cheap. Les than 3 pound3rd from the hostel to the train station! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Cailee Canada