Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great experience. This was more like a hotel than a hostel- free coffee/tea/water in the lobby, daily room service, room size/quality/amenities the quality of an average hotel. Very clean, good supply of maps/lists of restaurants/parking/activities. Wonderful location- right by Dupont Circle, 5 minute walk from the metro, right by restaurants, cafes, supermarket, etc. Walkable distance to National Mall. Efficient air conditioner/heater, which was great since I went during the middle of winter. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and quality at an even better price. Would definitely stay here again and recommend! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful disctrict, close to subway. Guy at desk could smile a bit more, but still he was OK :) ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Staff are very friendly and helpful; Room is clean and small, but has everything you need. It is worth of money! ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous China