Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Un hostal muuuuy limpio, centrico, el desayuno es el promedio entre los hostales (cafe, leche, galletas, pan, mermeladas,etc) El personal es muy amable, te dan recomendaciones de donde encontrar bares, museos, etc. Very clean hostel, convenient, an average breakfast within hostels (coffee, milk, biscuits, bread, jelly, etc) The staff is very kind, they help you to find bars, museums, etc. ”
- 04 Feb 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location of the hostel changed a day before I arrived, and it was nothing like what I signed up for. The facilities were lacking. The rooms were decrepit. The entrance, and stairs leading to the door were dark and dank... It was a terrible experience, and I would strongly advise against staying here. I did not feel safe, and would not have felt comfortable leaving my bag here while out seeing the beautiful sights of florence. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was a great place to stay for someone who wants a quiet place to spend their evenings and mornings, away from the business of Florentine crowds. The beds were comfy, and there were lockers, nice bathrooms, and a kitchen. The showers didn't drain well so the time was limited or you had to turn them off for a while. One night our air conditioner leaked on my things, but it was fixed the next day. Overall, it was a peaceful place to stay, with friendly guests and staff. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Theodora
- “ The hostel is just a short walk from the main sights and the train station, the staff was helpful and our rooms amazing. The rooms and facilities are clean and the breakfast we received (toast, cereals and cookies) was good. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Isabel Germany