Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sizable lockers, very clean, good people, friendly staff, AMAZING location, and they even have toast for breakfast with coffee and tea, even though it says no breakfast included! I met a great group of people during my stay, which made it fantastic... No wifi in my room, which wasn't a bad thing, for socialization. Also, you can't buy alcohol from a store past 10, only in bars... Just a thought for when you do liquor runs! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Katlin Canada
- “ We likes the location however the security wasn't that good. We didn't like That our rooms didn't lock and the main door to the hostel was always open. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Caitlin USA
- “ The hostel did have safeboxes in the halls, but they were used by staff to store cleaning equipment etc, so guests could not use them. This was strange. The lockers in the rooms were very weak. Besides that this hostel was very nice. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Just a warning- if you are planning on staying here prior to June this place does not have AC. When I mentioned to the owner that their amenities on their hostel page list AC I was informed that it wasn't hot enough yet and he became combative and rude. I know I would have preferred to know that AC starts in June, it would have allowed me to choose another hostel or hotel. It also lists laundry services which they also don't have. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA