Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of the hostel changed a day before I arrived, and it was nothing like what I signed up for. The facilities were lacking. The rooms were decrepit. The entrance, and stairs leading to the door were dark and dank... It was a terrible experience, and I would strongly advise against staying here. I did not feel safe, and would not have felt comfortable leaving my bag here while out seeing the beautiful sights of florence. ”
- 06 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was a great place to stay for someone who wants a quiet place to spend their evenings and mornings, away from the business of Florentine crowds. The beds were comfy, and there were lockers, nice bathrooms, and a kitchen. The showers didn't drain well so the time was limited or you had to turn them off for a while. One night our air conditioner leaked on my things, but it was fixed the next day. Overall, it was a peaceful place to stay, with friendly guests and staff. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Theodora
- “ The hostel is just a short walk from the main sights and the train station, the staff was helpful and our rooms amazing. The rooms and facilities are clean and the breakfast we received (toast, cereals and cookies) was good. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Isabel Germany
- “ Directions made it very easy to find location. Multiple lockers were available in each room (with keys.) Three bathrooms/showers available to guests. If anyone else was showering, the water pressure was pretty much non-existent. Everything was very clean! Hostel was in a great location and was worth the money. I would 100% stay here again. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Chris USA