Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was a great place to stay for someone who wants a quiet place to spend their evenings and mornings, away from the business of Florentine crowds. The beds were comfy, and there were lockers, nice bathrooms, and a kitchen. The showers didn't drain well so the time was limited or you had to turn them off for a while. One night our air conditioner leaked on my things, but it was fixed the next day. Overall, it was a peaceful place to stay, with friendly guests and staff. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Theodora
- “ The hostel is just a short walk from the main sights and the train station, the staff was helpful and our rooms amazing. The rooms and facilities are clean and the breakfast we received (toast, cereals and cookies) was good. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Isabel Germany
- “ Directions made it very easy to find location. Multiple lockers were available in each room (with keys.) Three bathrooms/showers available to guests. If anyone else was showering, the water pressure was pretty much non-existent. Everything was very clean! Hostel was in a great location and was worth the money. I would 100% stay here again. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Chris USA
- “ It was very annoying, especially because I didn't know beforehand, that you're not allowed in the hostel between 11.00-14.00. That's a very long time and in my eyes unnecessary. I had to change before a special occasion in the bathroom, and hurry, and the next day I would have liked to stay in bed longer, but felt obliged to leave. Not very relaxed on my holiday. Everything was very clean though, and very nice rooms. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Among the best hostels if not the best that I have ever stayed at in all of Europe. It's super close to the station and the duomo. Staff is friendly. Loved it. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Eric USA
- “ Awesome location and was close to everything including the main train station. Great security and we got a free upgrade to a room with 2 beds. Thanks Emerald Fields! ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Devin USA