Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very annoying, especially because I didn't know beforehand, that you're not allowed in the hostel between 11.00-14.00. That's a very long time and in my eyes unnecessary. I had to change before a special occasion in the bathroom, and hurry, and the next day I would have liked to stay in bed longer, but felt obliged to leave. Not very relaxed on my holiday. Everything was very clean though, and very nice rooms. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Among the best hostels if not the best that I have ever stayed at in all of Europe. It's super close to the station and the duomo. Staff is friendly. Loved it. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Eric USA
- “ Awesome location and was close to everything including the main train station. Great security and we got a free upgrade to a room with 2 beds. Thanks Emerald Fields! ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Devin USA
- “ The best bathrooms I've encountered at a hostel ever. The breakfast is a bit sad, just toast, jam and cookies. But the lady who serves you is very sweet :) ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Trine Norway
- “ Sizable lockers, very clean, good people, friendly staff, AMAZING location, and they even have toast for breakfast with coffee and tea, even though it says no breakfast included! I met a great group of people during my stay, which made it fantastic... No wifi in my room, which wasn't a bad thing, for socialization. Also, you can't buy alcohol from a store past 10, only in bars... Just a thought for when you do liquor runs! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Katlin Canada