Emerald Hostel Budapest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, decent staff (he wasn't there all the time, and he didn't tell us how we could get in touch with him if we had any trouble or questions). No breakfast. Good WiFi. Showers got cold if to many were showering after each other. This hostel didn't seem clean, he obviously didn't clean under the beds, and our sheets were either really old, or not really clean. I would look for another hostel, but if you can't find one, this is okay. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ + Excellent location - close to the CBD, main attractions. - no breakfast ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Location was really, really good ( in the city center). Everything you need is near; restaurants, supermarkets, metro etc. Rooms are big and spacious and of course, clean and smell nice. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Anonymous Croatia