Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is up three - four flights of stairs (depending on where the room is) but the building is in the perfect location, steps away from the central market and vendor markets. There are small lockers outside the room but I didn't use them because everything was safe. The people who stayed at the hostel were great and the hosts were amazing. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was friendly and Antonio was able to point out good places to go in Florence. The room we stayed in had an amazing view and the rooms were very nice. I would stay there again. The only problem we had was going up to our room at night the lights in the stairs didn't turn on. Other than that it was a great place to stay with a great atmopsphere. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Danielle USA
- “ I loved this hostel! The environment was charming and homey, and the location was perfect. I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a peaceful night's sleep more than a hopping late-night scene. There are lockers outside the rooms to store things but I felt safe just keeping mine under the bed. I've no complaints but FYI: There was a breakfast provided, but not very filling; there was a computer but with very slow internet; and the hostel is up a couple flights of stairs, without an elevator. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA