Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I cannot say enough good things about this place. Staff, location, and ambiance exceeded our expectations. The owner (i believe), Antonio, was not only nice and accommodating when we checked in, he pretty much planned out our tour day for us. The only downside for us was that you have to pay in cash and check-in closes at 12 (we've been delayed before). Not enough to dissuade me from giving this place top marks. =) ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Marck USA
- “ I had a really nice stay here. The only downside was that they did not had any gaspits ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Koen Netherlands
- “ This B&B has signs everywhere that the AC will turn it on at 6pm and off at 8am. In reality, they turn it on when you get back to your room (even at 9pm, so it's still hot), and off at 7:40am when the heat is starting to rise. That extra time which you pay for can make a big difference when it's 38 degrees. They also lock you out of the building between 11am and 2pm ''for cleaning...'' I spent 4 nights there and they never once cleaned anything. The location however is ideal. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Talia Canada
- “ We loved staying at Emerald Palace! The location was perfect, very close to the train station and main attractions. We were able to walk everywhere, which was a huge plus. We also enjoyed that there was an outdoor patio to relax on at night, versus being stuck in your room. Our room had an excellent view of the streets and of the Duemo, which was awesome. This hostel had A/C which was another plus. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location! Hostel is near the Mercato Centrale Market. Staff is really nice and room is really clean! I'l definitely come back here again! ”
- 08 Jul 2015 LinI Taiwan
- “ The location was great and the hostel seemed really secure with lockers to keep the important stuff which I really liked. The staff was great, and overall a good experience. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA