Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 4 nights at Emerald Palace and it was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. You can easily reach most attractions by foot from there. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ Hostel is located in the middle of a VERY noisy market that has street sweepers at 11pm, and loud banging starting at 6am!! The hostel falsely advertises, what you book is not what get! I booked a 3-bed female dorm and was put into a 5-bed mixed dorm. When I complained I was told to go somewhere else! I had already spent two nights there in a private before this! The workers are very rude and the breakfast is bread and butter. Too many other great hostel choices in Florence to ever stay here! ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Tiffany USA
- “ Definatelly one of the prettiest rooms I have ever seen in a hostel. Our privete room had 2 levels with nice bathroom, desk etc on the bottom and big double bed up the stairs. All lila and purple with white furniture...pretty! ;) Location is great! walking distance to all major museums, galleries, small shops and restaurants as well as the big shopping street. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at and the rooms are beautiful! The staff went out of their way to make my stay as easy as possible, I would recommend this hostel over any others in Florence! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Katherine USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay in the hotel and our room was big and clean. Plus, we get free breakfast. We're a few meters away to the Doumo and Uffizi Gallery or Plaza. Over all city tour was excellent. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Joselito Philippines
- “ IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE. I stayed over Spring Break with my boyfriend and the rooms are huge, the bed is two single beds together (makes it very large). Clean, the sheets were clean and the bathroom was cleaned daily. The staff is wonderful, if you want advice on where to go or how to get places they will gladly help you. The location is also magnificent, right by the San Lorenzo Church and market, you can see them from the window. It feels home-y. Recommend 100% ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Leticia Brazil