Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The apartment is really really nice and neat! Staffs are friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay! ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I cannot say enough good things about this place. Staff, location, and ambiance exceeded our expectations. The owner (i believe), Antonio, was not only nice and accommodating when we checked in, he pretty much planned out our tour day for us. The only downside for us was that you have to pay in cash and check-in closes at 12 (we've been delayed before). Not enough to dissuade me from giving this place top marks. =) ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Marck USA
- “ I had a really nice stay here. The only downside was that they did not had any gaspits ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Koen Netherlands
- “ This B&B has signs everywhere that the AC will turn it on at 6pm and off at 8am. In reality, they turn it on when you get back to your room (even at 9pm, so it's still hot), and off at 7:40am when the heat is starting to rise. That extra time which you pay for can make a big difference when it's 38 degrees. They also lock you out of the building between 11am and 2pm ''for cleaning...'' I spent 4 nights there and they never once cleaned anything. The location however is ideal. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Talia Canada