Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent 4 nights at Emerald Palace and it was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. You can easily reach most attractions by foot from there. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Luciana Brazil
- “ Hostel is located in the middle of a VERY noisy market that has street sweepers at 11pm, and loud banging starting at 6am!! The hostel falsely advertises, what you book is not what get! I booked a 3-bed female dorm and was put into a 5-bed mixed dorm. When I complained I was told to go somewhere else! I had already spent two nights there in a private before this! The workers are very rude and the breakfast is bread and butter. Too many other great hostel choices in Florence to ever stay here! ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Tiffany USA
- “ Definatelly one of the prettiest rooms I have ever seen in a hostel. Our privete room had 2 levels with nice bathroom, desk etc on the bottom and big double bed up the stairs. All lila and purple with white furniture...pretty! ;) Location is great! walking distance to all major museums, galleries, small shops and restaurants as well as the big shopping street. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland