Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The entrance to the hostel is not located in an obvious place. It would be nice if better directions were written on the website with a description of the entrance to the building. The lockers made available to guests are not secure: the backs of them are falling off and anyone could easily reach in and take items from inside. Since it is extremely hot and humid in Venice in the summer, more fans would be very helpful in the shared rooms. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Alexander USA
- “ Had a great time -- major complaint is just that the dorm room I stayed in functions as a hallway, with the lockers acting as false walls. The lockers were also very flimsy, it would be incredibly easy for someone to just rip out the back of them with their hands. Also would've appreciated a nicer welcome with some recommendations for food, etc. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is ok, the location is realy good. We rented a shared room , but there was a free room for two, so they gave us a privet room only for us, for the same money. That was great!!! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Silvia Argentina
- “ The extra fees for bedsheets and what not should be mentioned on hostel.com, not in an e-mail after our booking, rooms should have locks, wifi should be available in rooms, someone should be at reception when we leave our keys. Staff could be more friendlier, ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Hostel is in a great location, close to the Rialto bridge. The staff didn't speak English well and made communication difficult. The 4 Bed Dorm we booked was a 6 bed room with four beds reserved for us. The kitchen isn't very well equipped. At check-out no staff was present. We had to wait half an hour till someone came and he just said we should put our keys on the table. All in all the hostel is in a great location but doesn't seem very professional. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous Switzerland