Emerson House Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ House owner really treat me like her family, and the location near a subway station. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Emerson house. Our trip to DC was short, Emerson House helped make it both efficient and comfortable. Because of the close proximity to downtown we were able to get an early start and see many of the sights, and of course we had a wonderfully warm, comfortable place to retire. thank you Valida! ”
- 02 Apr 2014 lisa USA
- “ This was an amazing place to stay.It's more a homestay than a hostel. Its not in the city centre but is a 5 minute walk to a metro station that is only 3-4 stops from central DC as well as being on a number of bus routes. You get your own private room and as much privacy as you want, but the best part of it is the people who run the Bed and Breakfast - they are incredibly friendly and helpful. I stayed two weeks there and would definitely stay there again. It is also very good value for money. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Steven New Zealand