Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The dormitories very overbooked, so we were upgraded to a private room without extra charges. Great location and helpful staff. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ It was not very clean compared to other hostels I have been to. Some girls talked around 1 or 2 at night, I did not have a good sleep, although it was not the fault of the hostel. the location is 15 to 20 min walk to the city center. Far than expected. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Very homey place to stay for a day or two- I highly recommend it! The security here isn't the greatest but that doesn't mean I ever felt truly unsafe. The staff seemed a bit disorganized- one of the staff members complained that my bed was "too neat" so he couldn't tell if it was in use or not. Overall, pretty decent hostel. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Mary USA
- “ We had booked a dorm, but due to an oversight we were not assigned a bed. We got put up in a private double for the same price though, which made us happy. Decent location, kitchen seemed usable, good showers. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I stayed at Emma Hostel for 1 week. Good location, low price, everything that you need - kitchen with tableware, microwave oven, fridge, boiler, even tea and coffee. Of course, wifi with good speed. Clean bathroom, separate for men and women. For me - nothing to say "bad", good place. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Yulia Russia