Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed 4 night in private room with shared bathroom and we enjoyed our time there. Hostel were not so loud, clean and no so crowded therefore you felt comfortable there. Room was clean, big and warm what we appreciate it since Prague were cold. The price were relevant to hostel conditions I wish breakfast were included. ”
- 10 Nov 2014 Klaudia Poland
- “ Great staff, excellent location and surrounding. I advise this hostel for a weekend to stay in. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Gergely Hungary
- “ Our stay was great! The hostel was very close to Dancing House and the subway. Since Prague is a small city, we walked everywhere never used public transportation except for the airport. Hostel's location is very good. It was clean and secure. We really enjoyed our stay in here. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great location, safe and clean. You can't beat the price. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ if you want somewhere on a budget this is it, dont expect a palace though!! ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Sean Ireland
- “ For the money, it couldn't had been better! Great location, friendly staff, very clean and very secure. The seven of us truly enjoyed our stay and plan on coming back. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA