Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything you will be interested in seeing/doing (including night life) is walking distance from the hostel. The lockers were too small to put anything but, our valuables which didn't matter too much since our backpacks locked. The bathrooms and rooms were clean the only thing that we had an issue with was one of our roommates in our large mixed room but, the staff listened to our issue and reassured us they would focus their attention on it if need be which made us feel much more comfortable. ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Courtney USA
- “ I thought it very cold at night! ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Rebecca Caroline Brazil
- “ Stayed in the 4 bed private dorm which was comfortable and easy. The hostel is basically like a flat turned in to a shared dorm. Only problem was the loud and annoying group beside us who were running and yelling early in the morning while making breakfast. Other than that, no complaints. Definitely recommend as it was convenient and cheap but exactly what you need. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Emily England
- “ -: Very dark bathroom, bad location of power sockets (had to charge my phone on another side of the room). +: Bed is comfortable and bed clothes are clean, perfect wi fi connection. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous Russia