Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the money I didn't mind it but this place is pretty gross. The ceiling leaking the whole time and I was happy I brang some extra pillow cases!! ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Teresa Portugal
- “ Awful!! No space or closet to put any clothes. Plumbing constantly backed up on us. On 3rd day of our stay we were accosted by hotel attendant for not leaving our room key at the front desk (no one informed us this is a policy). Asking for extra towels was like pulling teeth (they weren't very clean either). The only positive thing about this place is the close proximity to the quarter. Save yourself a headache and hassle...this place is a dump! By far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're thinking the price and location are too good to be true, you would be totally correct. While located fairly close to the heart of the French Quarter, it's far enough away to be not so safe. And the price is definitely reflective of what you get. The rooms are small and grungy, and I just couldn't stay. My friend and I walked in and decided we would not be staying their to find out if all the other reviews of rats and roaches were true, I'm sure they were. We went to another hotel. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Ryan USA