En Attendant Godot Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ While we cannot complain given how charming and helpful the staff were, the state of the rooms and the deck was rather pathetic. Also, you gave me a counterfeit 100 yuan bill for my deposit!! That's not cool! It essentially doubled the price of my stay there. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Jacob USA
- “ Good hostel considering Chinese standards. The owner was friendly and helpful. High-speed Internet and clean rooms. The only issues were the hard bed and some loud music that started at 6am both mornings we stayed there. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Zach, who helps run the hostel, was extremely useful and caring. The place is very conveniently located off the main noisy street. I was concerned with the cleanliness of the place--there was dust everywhere in my bunk and the bathroom in our en suite was dilapidated and moldy. If you are used to that, it should work well. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Christopher USA
- “ The staff were really lovely and helpful and spoke great English. The hostel is very nice and is just next to the river but NOT in the incredily busy and noisy tourist area which was a massive bonus. The dorms were fine with their own bathrooms with hot water. WiFi works in the rooms, not just in the lobby and there is a lovely roof terrace with a great view. Also when we went to Xingping for two days they stored our big bags for us. We have already recommended this hostel to others! Thank you! ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous England