Encore Express Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was so helpful and my bed was super comfortable! I will definitely return here for my next visit to SF. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Carolyn USA
- “ Very good experience, nice staff, clean, safe, great location. No common room, but the rooms had a sink and small fridge and showers great. There is a music studio below and loud into the night, but the rooms have thick walls so the sound was muffled enough to not disturb my sleep for long. Would recommend! ”
- 25 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely and helpful crew. Safe location. Clean. Really good value, coazy. Really enjoyed this place. Recommend this. No kitchen and commonroom. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 simon Norway
- “ I didn't like the lack of a common room or kitchen. but I liked the atmosphere, the laundry, the free coffee, and especially the staff. The night front desk clerk, Kevin, is the nicest and most approachable front desk clerk I've ever seen. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Sheila USA
- “ Stayed in the 6-bed male dorm with private bathroom. The room and bathroom were always very clean. For young people that like going to hostels to meet new people this Hostel misses a common area, other than that it is a very good place. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil