Encore Express Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a pleasant clean hostel close to some good bars. The staff is very nice and will help you any time. The only thing missing is a common room. The downtown area is not far away. I would book it again. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Fabian Germany
- “ The male receptionist is very rude to me as he gave only half-hearted answers when asked about facilities and room booking extension, somehow in a pretty condescending way that felt extremely insulting to me. Rooms were pretty clean but there wasn't much space in the dorms. The lockers were too small to even fit a Mac Book. Location is alright as there are many restaurants, cafes and etc nearby. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Great location, not far from public transportation and restaurants, bars etc. I got a double bed with extra pillows which made my trip. Would stay again even though the price was a little higher than what I usually pay for hostels. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA