Encore Express Hotel/Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is horrible. I can not express just how horrible dealing with the staff is, or maybe I can. THEY WERE SO RUDE I LITERALLY REFUSED TO STAY THERE. AS IN LET THEM KEEP MY MONEY PAID AT A DIFFERENT HOSTEL/HOTEL (The Europa in North Beach staff there is awesome place is awesome def check it out before staying in this hell hole) AND IF YOU PAID ME I WOULDN'T DEAL WITH THIS HOSTEL. ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Shelly USA
- “ It was excellent! ”
- 10 Apr 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ We stayed in two hostels during our trip to SF, and this hostel was above and beyond our expectations. My friend and I stayed in a 6 bed all female dorm room, and although space was a bit tight, we very much enjoyed our stay and would gladly stay again ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt pretty safe. There was a buzz in at the door and security cameras. I did feel a bit weird when someone was trying to get in without a key and i had one and they came in when i opened the door. I figured they were there for the band stuff but I did have this feeling that if they really wanted to they could just walk upstairs. But what made me feel better about that was the front office had a good view of the stairs. I had a wonderful time there and enjoyed my stay. The staff was great. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ No elevator! Sucked to carry my luggage. Location wasn't too safe but overall experience was okay. ”
- 20 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the staff was not very nice and helpful. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Lithuania