Equity Point Centric
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location. But that was the best part. They have wifi areas so you can't talk wherever in the building. the elevators were slow, they ran out of paper towels and toilet paper often. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Breanna USA
- “ There are so many people staying that the bathrooms get dirty so quickly even if they get cleaned once a day it is not enough. I was in a room in which the outlets where all placed by the door and no outlets by the beds, which was very inconvenient. Something great about hostels is familiarity and the fact just a few of the staff knew me by face takes away that homey, shared experience, and closeness usually found in hostels. Besides these things, everything was organized and cleaned. ”
- 30 May 2016 Julia USA
- “ Great hostel to stay in, it gets so many things right. (Location, staff, breakfasts atmosphere, facilities, look of the building inside and out, comfort, room size, and it's right on top of a metro station). I would say that this is the hostel of choice in Barcelona. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The living room on the roof is wonderful and I really like the location. It's in the middle of everywhere and is still quiet at night. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ The hostel's location was great and the staff was helpful. The only downside was the smell in the room, which was very strong and unpleasant. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff muy amable, pero explota de gente. Si se busca estar de fiesta y conocer gente esta bien. Se alojan grandes grupos de adolescentes y es imposible estar tranquilo en los ambientes compartidos (único lugar donde funciona el wifi). Por el precio esta bien, pero es un Casino. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Italy