Equity Point Centric
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I m very unhappy with the cleaning on the beds the sheets were not clean!! ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Mailfer
- “ Stupid Hostel! They kicked me out of the 406 room on the 2nd night because they put me in the wrong room in the 1st night. At first they accused me i was the wrong one. How come i enter the room without the access card that set by receptionist when i checked in? I asked them to open and accompany me to the room to find the paper that stated i was in 406. After i showed them, they said: yes it was their mistake and make excuse the receptionist was a new staff. I felt embarassed and humiliated!! ”
- 13 Nov 2016 MEYDI OCTORIA Indonesia
- “ I chose this hostel since it was cheap. Should have stayed elsewhere. Free wifi is only on 2nd & 7th floors! Large group of german students staying there, really loud & annoying. More of a younger crowd & more of a party crowd. But hostel was close to Placa Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Barri Gotic, and that was nice. Lockers and bathrooms were fine. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location. But that was the best part. They have wifi areas so you can't talk wherever in the building. the elevators were slow, they ran out of paper towels and toilet paper often. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Breanna USA
- “ There are so many people staying that the bathrooms get dirty so quickly even if they get cleaned once a day it is not enough. I was in a room in which the outlets where all placed by the door and no outlets by the beds, which was very inconvenient. Something great about hostels is familiarity and the fact just a few of the staff knew me by face takes away that homey, shared experience, and closeness usually found in hostels. Besides these things, everything was organized and cleaned. ”
- 30 May 2016 Julia USA
- “ Great hostel to stay in, it gets so many things right. (Location, staff, breakfasts atmosphere, facilities, look of the building inside and out, comfort, room size, and it's right on top of a metro station). I would say that this is the hostel of choice in Barcelona. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous England