Equity Point Girona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed five nights on hostel and I was very happy with everything. The place was kinda quiet (which is ok for me. I was on a cycling holiday and needed just good sleep after day of cycling) even the roof terrace which was a spot on for book reading and enjoying beverages was empty most of the time. The staff were really friendly and breakfast was better than usually on hostels. Only drawback I had on my stay there was that someone stole my t-shirt and sunscreen from my bed while I was away. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Ilkka
- “ Location is right in the city center and only 10 minutes by feet from bus/train station. Staff was superhelpful and nice. You can buy a lock for 3 euros, if you want. Only thing i found quite annoying was shower where light and water switched off automatically. Overall, I think it is good value for money, however, if you are looking for a party and drinking, I don´t think this is place for you. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Really excellent weekend spent in Girona. The location is fantastic and the staff is really nice. ”
- 29 May 2015 Georges France
- “ Nice hostel good for the money, very well located, the staff were very friendly, I certainly recomend this place. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 SALVADOR Mexico
- “ i stayed here for 1 week and some rooms are a bit small,if there are 5 of us sleeping in there.Also if one of the persons are snoring and keeping the rest awake,is this not good.I complaint also my last day in the Hostel about this,a older guy kept on snoring during the night,so LOUD that is was unpossible to sleep,i went to the reception,i checkedout at 4am going to the airport. can sleepers not tell them that you are snoring,they must be banned,from hostels,or see a doctor. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Netherlands