Equity Point Girona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is in a great location and the facilities are good. There is a roof terrace which is especially nice in the evening. The hostel is also very clean, especially the kitchen. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Elizabeth England
- “ Great place ! I had such a good time that I changed some plans and came back 3 days later for another stay :) ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ I loved the staff at this hostel. Everyone was really friendly ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Eoin Ireland
- “ I liked the very friendly reception staff! The breakfast offered was not my case. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Matthias Germany
- “ Overall I had a very nice stay here for a few days. Breakfast was god - juice, tea, coffee, toast, biscuits, fruit. Rooms were clean, nice common room, nice chill out space outdoors. Really nice easy going helpful staff. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Victoria England
- “ We stayed at a privet room, where the linens and towels were free. The room was very nice (but too bad they didnt have a double bed room). The staff was very nice! The 2 sweet girls at the front desk gave us alot of tips for our trip (without even asking them), which turned out to be excellent! Definately a hostel to come back to! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel