Equity Point Girona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is right in the city center and only 10 minutes by feet from bus/train station. Staff was superhelpful and nice. You can buy a lock for 3 euros, if you want. Only thing i found quite annoying was shower where light and water switched off automatically. Overall, I think it is good value for money, however, if you are looking for a party and drinking, I don´t think this is place for you. ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Really excellent weekend spent in Girona. The location is fantastic and the staff is really nice. ”
- 29 May 2015 Georges France
- “ Nice hostel good for the money, very well located, the staff were very friendly, I certainly recomend this place. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 SALVADOR Mexico
- “ i stayed here for 1 week and some rooms are a bit small,if there are 5 of us sleeping in there.Also if one of the persons are snoring and keeping the rest awake,is this not good.I complaint also my last day in the Hostel about this,a older guy kept on snoring during the night,so LOUD that is was unpossible to sleep,i went to the reception,i checkedout at 4am going to the airport. can sleepers not tell them that you are snoring,they must be banned,from hostels,or see a doctor. ”
- 21 Oct 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hostel is in a great location and the facilities are good. There is a roof terrace which is especially nice in the evening. The hostel is also very clean, especially the kitchen. ”
- 31 Aug 2014 Elizabeth England
- “ Great place ! I had such a good time that I changed some plans and came back 3 days later for another stay :) ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel