Equity Point Gothic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is within 5 minute walking distance from the Cathedral in the Gothic quarter and 2 min walking distance from the Basilica. The staff is helpful/ Breakfast spread is good. The rooms were okay. The floor creaks alot so with many people in the room, it can get disturbing. The bathrooms were clean. But shower areas are really small. ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Good facilities and excellent situation. Close to the beach, city and souvenirs. Next to hostel is bike rent and metro station also one of the train station. One of the good thing was that breakfast included the price, perfect. Hostel staff speaks English and it helps if you don't know any Spanish but you also manage to do everything even you speak at least a few words. Would choose this location and hostel again. 😊 ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Meri Finland
- “ Breakfast is very very poor and there is not much hygiene in this hostel . beyond that the mattresses of the beds are terrible . I was very disappointed ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Bruna Portugal
- “ The hostel was in a great place for a very reasonable price. The only thing that pissed me off is that the listing didn't note that visitors would be charged an additional "tourist tax", about 1 euro per night, upon arrival. This was only 3 euro for me, which doesn't sound like a huge deal, but I am a student and had a very, very precise budget set for myself. I felt like I was getting swindled, even if it was the law that I pay the tax. In any case, it should be noted on the listing. ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is very nice and fit for group travelling. We stayed in the dorm but there were curtains and walls so the privacy was good. Bathroom was clean and separate between male and female, even the toilets! The breakfast buffet was more than I expected for a hostel. However there was no lock for locker so remember to bring one if you need to leave valuable things in the room. Location is good, right in the center, easy to access Gothic streets and just a few walks from the metro ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Vietnam