Equity Point Gothic
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ average hostel, but need some improvements in cleaning in bathroom and toilet. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Babak Azerbaijan
- “ The hostel is within 5 minute walking distance from the Cathedral in the Gothic quarter and 2 min walking distance from the Basilica. The staff is helpful/ Breakfast spread is good. The rooms were okay. The floor creaks alot so with many people in the room, it can get disturbing. The bathrooms were clean. But shower areas are really small. ”
- 27 Jan 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Good facilities and excellent situation. Close to the beach, city and souvenirs. Next to hostel is bike rent and metro station also one of the train station. One of the good thing was that breakfast included the price, perfect. Hostel staff speaks English and it helps if you don't know any Spanish but you also manage to do everything even you speak at least a few words. Would choose this location and hostel again. 😊 ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Meri Finland