Equity Point Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel!! If you need a place to stay in Lisboa choose that hostel! And take the free tour, ok? obly bad thing is the door of the rooms is out to street, but no problem happens. ”
- 04 Oct 2014 Caio Brazil
- “ Great location near a metro station and where the airport bus comes in. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfasts plentiful. Great sociable atmosphere, and the dorms were very nice too. Equity Point is a great hostel chain (branches in about 10 different cities) and I would recommend them to anyone travelling, either solo or within a group. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The people from reception were very nice. Great location, but only if you travel with little luggage (lot of stairs!!!) ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ my 2nd visit was the same as the first(good). ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a very good stay. I felt at home and that the desk was manned 24h a day with helpfull and friendly staff was a big plus! ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Vanja Sweden
- “ I loved my stay here. The facilities are excellent and the hostel is very clean. Plus, it has the best staff of any hostel I've ever stayed at - extremely helpful and nice!! Thank you for making my stay in Lisbon so enjoyable! ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Italy