Equity Point Lisboa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my stay here. The facilities are excellent and the hostel is very clean. Plus, it has the best staff of any hostel I've ever stayed at - extremely helpful and nice!! Thank you for making my stay in Lisbon so enjoyable! ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ great hostel!! great staff ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ A lot of stairs to get there, don't take too much luggage ;) ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Clélie Switzerland
- “ Very nice, new and cool house.. However, since its a big and popular hostel, loud talking in the corridor late at night is the least you can expect.. be prepared! ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It was very disappointing to find that 70 school children were staying at the hostel. These kids are a nuisance factor. They are loud, had to complain about the noise long after midnight. The staff did take action. They take forever in the showers. There was some drunkeness and spewing.All good stuff when you are a teenager. If you are going to cram school trips into your hostel to maximise profits then i will give it a big miss in the future. ”
- 08 May 2013 fred England